Minnesota Slip is located in a busy area near the downtown Duluth waterfront and is highly visible to tourists and residents, alike.
Public Meeting and Event Highlights
August 24, 2016 public meeting at the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) office in Duluth
How You Can Help
Request a Presentation or Outreach Event
Are you a member of an organization with a stake in the Minnesota Slip sediment cleanup? Would your organization like to partner with the outreach team to set up an outreach event? Contact Caitie to discuss opportunities.
Contact U.S. EPA project manager Meaghan Kern to provide input on the project, ask questions, or help coordinate the project with community events on the St. Louis River.
Learn more about community involvement opportunities and other projects in the St. Louis River.
- St. Louis River Alliance
- Wisconsin and Minnesota Sea Grant St. Louis River - Stories and Science
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency - St. Louis River Area of Concern
- Minnesota Department of Health Fish Consumption Guidance
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Area of Concern
- U.S. EPA Great Lakes Legacy Act